Speaking @ Agile Eastern Europe 2009
I’m happy to announce I’ll be presenting a main stage session at Agile Eastern Europe this year! This together with Robin Dymond from Innovel.net who’s been a great help all the way. The presentation is depending on our work in progress and will be adjusted throughout the year representing product owner and backlog scaling related results, patterns, anti-patterns… in a mixed Agile/Scrum & waterfall organization.
Product Stew we are working with:
- 1 very large customer with many needs and a strong tendency to waterfall
- 1 sales team that is not held accountable in any way for the promises made
- +/-10 analysts trying to figure out what is needed and each is telling the teams what to do.
- 26 product teams in 5 locations/countries
- about 430 developers
- confused priorities
- large requirements documentation expectations
- tight budget and process
By the time of the conference lots of things will be changed compared to todays workings, things are already changing by using some of the Lean principles, Agile work methods & scrum practices. We can assure you to bring some very nice insights into the subject in September.
If you’re not there you’ll be missing out on quit some nice topics and this is not only about our session but all others that are scheduled, go and subscribe: http://www.agileee.org/
See you there
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!